Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Weekend




Just spent a fun COLD weekend in Troy and Moscow. I left early on Friday and went up. Kasey and I went shopping most of the day Friday It was her spring break. She had a softball game on Saturday in Pullman so I went and watched. After they cleaned the snow off the field they could play but it was still windy and very cold. The team had a rough 2 games!!
I stayed with Edwin and Jessi on Saturday night in their cute town house. Eric, Kasey, Edwin, Jessi and myself had pizza and watched a movie. Then there were the brownies that were great! Kasey and I got up Sunday went for a run. It ended up being a little longer than we had planned on. So we celebrated by having coffee and shopping later!
Always love the drive home from visiting my kids because I get a chance to think in a quiet zone and realize that I am the luckiest Mom around with 4 terrific kids who have wonderful husbands, wives, and soon to be wives.
Edwin and Jessi will be married in 5 months from yesterday (I had to tell Edwin!)

No comments: