Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quiet Hot Weekend





Well it has been really hot in P-town this weekend. We have stayed home for most of the weekend and listened to the air run. Grandma came over and we watched the Olympics for hours. I did do a little sewing for the boys while I watched and finished some more cute shirts. I will show pictures when I get the snaps on.

I did go help with a car wash today when it was 102 outside. Our Hood to Coast team does not have a sponsor so we are paying on our own --car wash was fun maybe? but earned a little money to go towards the price of gas and got to know my team members a little better. So when you see the teams running on TV we are team number 765 and will probably finish close to 2 in the afternoon on Saturday. I also get to be the last one that goes across the finish and I am also the oldest on the team!

Well these little pictures are part of what motivates me to keep doing the things I love! Hope all my fam is well I miss you guys--Wedding in just a few weeks and then I will have another wonderful daughter in law! We are truly blessed for all the husbands and wives that have joined our family! Mom

No comments: